Sweet Cacao Nibs - Organic
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
By Lena Ropp
The original chocolate chip sweetened with organic coconut sugar!
Our sweetened cacao nibs are versatile and nutrient-dense. They are created by crushing cacao beans into small pieces and then lightly coating them with sweet organic coconut palm sugar. Our organic raw cacao nibs are verified raw processed and you can taste the difference in their superior taste and color. This superfood is high in antioxidants and natural bliss chemicals to lift your mood and boost your energy.
Cacao beans are the source of all chocolate, cacao nibs, cacao powder, and cacao butter. Cacao beans were so highly cherished by the Aztecs and Mayans that they were often used as currency and in religious ceremonies.
To learn more about the history of cacao, click here.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly, and Kosher.
- Cacao is incredibly rich in magnesium and is one of the number one sources for this essential mineral. Other essential minerals present in cacao are calcium, zinc, iron, copper, sulfur, magnesium, and potassium.
- The cacao bean also contains more antioxidant flavonoids than any other food tested including blueberries, red wine, and green tea. In fact, studies have shown cacao to have over twice as many antioxidants as red wine and three times as much as green tea.
- Raw cacao contains many chemicals that enhance physical and mental well-being including alkaloids, proteins, magnesium, beta-carotene, leucine, linoleic acid, lipase, lysine. It also contains some neurotransmitters such as dopamine and anandamide which is the so-called bliss chemical associated with the feeling of being in love. Raw cacao also contains theobromine which is similar in effect to caffeine.
- Add sweet cacao nibs to all your favorite smoothies, protein drinks, desserts, or anything else you can think of. Just one or two spoonfuls can transform any recipe into a healthy chocolate treat.
Raw cacao nibs* (theobroma cacao), coconut palm sugar*.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Indonesia or Peru
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.ote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.