Natural Sesame Seeds - Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Raw, Protein, Fiber | Make Tahini | Perfect in Salads, Granola, Crackers, Dips, Breads
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Natural sesame seeds have one of the most recognizable flavors in the world and have been incorporated into a wide variety of foods. Sesame seeds are a natural source of protein, fiber, and healthy fatty acids. Enjoy these seeds and join the superfood crowd!
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly, and Kosher.
- Our seeds are fresh and packed with goodness. Macrominerals like calcium (one gram of seeds contains approximately 85 milligrams of calcium) and magnesium can be good for your health, and trace minerals like iron, copper, and manganese are important for regulating your metabolism.
- Our natural sesame seeds are unhulled (it's the whole entire seed) to give you a crunchy and tasty treat that you can enjoy raw or lightly toasted.
- Because our seeds have their shells, they're crunchier and have a stronger flavor. They also deliver more lignans and beneficial unsaturated fatty acids.
- Make your own fresh tahini, add them to baked goods, granola, yogurts, energy bars, crackers, soups, sauces, dips, or breads.
- You can also sprinkle them on your next salad to go along with one of our gourmet superfood salad dressings.
Raw sesame seeds (whole entire seed).*
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Mexico, Bolivia, Paraguay, or India
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.