Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse providing antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation, and they're a great source of fiber and protein. Pumpkin seeds are a tasty and crunchy treat that you can enjoy raw or roasted and salted.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- A one-ounce serving contains 7 grams of protein, 6 grams of omega-3 fatty acids, along with phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, and more.
- Stay heart-healthy with pumpkin seeds! The antioxidants and other compounds found in these special seeds may help lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and increase nitric oxide levels, all of which are related to good cardiovascular health.
- Can be enjoyed raw or toasted, as a snack, in your trail mix, or in smoothies, yogurt, or salad (along with a Foods Alive superfood salad dressing). Or try them roasted and salted.
- Sold in a resealable package and easy to take with you on your next adventure.
Raw pumpkin seeds.*
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: China (We had a USA-grown source for pumpkin seeds lined up, but it fell through. We are continuing our search for USA-grown pumpkin seeds and hope to have them available soon).