No matter how you decide to enjoy our delicious sunflower seeds, your body is sure to thank you for providing it with the needed essential vitamins and minerals. Sunflower seeds are a tasty and crunchy treat that you can enjoy raw or roasted and salted.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- Rich in vitamin E and fat-soluble antioxidants, sunflower seeds contain anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sunflower seeds are high in protein (6 grams in a one-ounce serving) and make for a great healthy snack.
- The selenium in sunflower seeds is great for boosting energy and the magnesium they contain is an essential nutrient for muscle recovery after working out.
- Enjoy these seeds straight from the bag or roast them with a little cracked pepper and salt.
- Don't forget to toss them on your next salad along with one of our gourmet superfood salad dressings.
- Perfect for granolas, trail mix, or baked goods like cookies. By tossing in some sunflower seeds, sweet treats can become high-protein snacks!
Raw sunflower seeds.*
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Romania or USA