Sunflower Seeds - Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Raw, Semi-Crunchy Source of Protein and Fiber | Perfect for Salad, Granola, Trail Mix or Baked Goods
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
By Lena Ropp
No matter how you decide to enjoy our delicious sunflower seeds, your body is sure to thank you for providing it with the needed essential vitamins and minerals. Sunflower seeds are a tasty and crunchy treat that you can enjoy raw or roasted and salted.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- Rich in vitamin E and fat-soluble antioxidants, sunflower seeds contain anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sunflower seeds are high in protein (6 grams in a one-ounce serving) and make for a great healthy snack.
- The selenium in sunflower seeds is great for boosting energy and the magnesium they contain is an essential nutrient for muscle recovery after working out.
- Enjoy these seeds straight from the bag or roast them with a little cracked pepper and salt.
- Don't forget to toss them on your next salad along with one of our gourmet superfood salad dressings.
- Perfect for granolas, trail mix, or baked goods like cookies. By tossing in some sunflower seeds, sweet treats can become high-protein snacks!
Raw sunflower seeds.*
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Romania or USA
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.