Tastes just like chocolate mousse stuffed into a cracker!
Say hello to the cracker with a purpose and goodbye to constipating crackers. Chocolate Macaroon Sweet Snackers are a mix of nutrient-rich flax, sesame, chia, and sunflower seeds, and Reishi mushrooms blended with blissful cacao powder, cacao nibs, and vanilla. With superior taste, texture, and clean plant-based organic ingredients, everyone will love our new vegan snack crackers. Since these sweet snackers contain fiber and protein, they are the perfect snack to give your body the power it's looking for.
Made in the USA, where we use low temperatures to dehydrate and preserve the vital living enzymes and essential nutrients.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- Did you know that the flax seeds in these crackers are still ALIVE? Yes, they are! Just soak them in water and then plant these bad boys in the dirt and flax plants will shoot up from the ground. Pretty nifty, aye?! These would be great for a child's science fair project!
- High in fiber, contains Omegas 3, 6, and 9, along with protein and many other valuable vitamins and minerals.
- Calories from fat: 85. Keto-friendly - net carbs: 0.5! These gluten-free crackers are nutritious, healthy, versatile, and satisfying! Excellent choice if you're hardcore low-carb or keto and looking for something filling.
- Besides just being an overall healthy treat, these are ideal for anyone, including athletes of all levels, who want to build and maintain muscle but don't want to compromise dietary beliefs or practices. In other words, these are suitable for those seeking plant-based alternatives to casein, whey, egg, meat, and poultry.
- It delivers all of the essential amino acids to meet human health standards of consumption, as well as vital branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) which are important for continued muscle growth and recovery between workouts or adventures on the hiking trail.
Enjoy these healthy, energy-packed treats in school lunches for your kids, plane trips, road trips, backpacking, camping, or as an after-workout snack!