No matter how you decide to enjoy our delicious sunflower seeds, your body is sure to thank you for providing it with the needed essential vitamins and minerals. Sunflower seeds are a tasty and crunchy treat that you can enjoy raw or roasted and salted.
- Rich in vitamin E and fat-soluble antioxidants, sunflower seeds also contain anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sunflower seeds are high in protein and make for a great healthy snack. Our seeds are organic, gluten-free, vegan, raw, and kosher.
- The selenium in sunflower seeds is great for boosting energy and the magnesium they contain is an essential nutrient for muscle recovery after working out.
- Perfect for salads, granolas, trail mix, or baked goods like cookies. By tossing in some sunflower seeds, sweet treats can become high-protein snacks!
- Enjoy these seeds straight from the bag or roast them with a little cracked pepper and salt.
You can snack on these straight from the bag, toss a handful into your favorite granola, trail mix, or baked good. Don't forget to toss them on your next salad along with one of our gourmet superfood salad dressings.
Raw sunflower seeds.*
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Romania or USA