Pecans - Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Kosher - Protein, Fiber, and Fatty Acids - Add to Trail Mix or Make Pecan Pie - Made in USA
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Pecan trees can live and bear edible seeds for more than 300 years! It is also technically a seed and not a nut. But no matter how you shake it, they are a healthy addition to your diet. We work with a small organic farmer cooperative in Missouri to supply us with our organic pecans.
Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly, and Kosher.
A natural source of protein, fiber, and healthy fatty acids.
- Convenient healthy snacking on the go.
- A tasty and crunchy treat that you can enjoy raw or roasted and salted.
- Eat from the bag, make pecan milk, add them to trail mixes, or chop and toss them into baked goods (pecan pie!), or onto your next salad along with one of our gourmet superfood salad dressings.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Missouri, USA
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.