Guar Gum Powder - Organic, Plant Based, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Guar gum powder is used as a binder, thickener, and volume enhancer in many different food preparations.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly, and Kosher.
- Guar Gum, which is also known as Guaran, is made from the seeds of the Indian cluster bean plant. The Guar seeds are dehusked and then milled into a fine powder that is popular in gluten free recipes.
- Use small amounts as a thickener and emulsifier for sauces and dressings
Guar Gum powder.*
Shelf Life: 24 months
Country of Origin: USA
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.
- The bulk sizes of our organic agar agar powder are made to order, so these options can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship out.
- If our production schedule for the bulk sizes shows that it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship out, we will use our discretion to send you the equivalent replacement in our smaller bags instead.