Walnuts - Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Kosher - Protein, Fiber, and Fatty Acids - Add to Trail Mix or Make Walnut Milk - Made in USA
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- We work with a small organic farmer cooperative in California to supply us with our organic walnuts.
- A natural source of protein, fiber, and healthy fatty acids.
- Walnuts are a delicious way to add extra nutrition, flavor, and crunch to your diet. They contain plant-based omega-3 fatty acid, as well as several other unique and powerful antioxidants.
- Convenient healthy snacking on the go.
- A tasty and crunchy treat that you can enjoy raw or roasted and salted. Eat from the bag, make walnut milk, add them to trail mixes, or chop and toss them into a salad along with one of our gourmet superfood salad dressings.
Raw walnuts (halves and pieces).*
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: California, USA
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.
- The bulk 5-pound option is made to order, so this product can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship out.
- If our production schedule for the bulk size shows that it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship out, we will use our discretion to send you the equivalent replacement in our smaller bags instead.