Also known as shelled hemp, hemp hearts, or hemp nuggets, hulled hemp seeds might just be the best-tasting food on the planet! They are also considered by leading researchers and medical doctors to be one of the most nutritious food sources on the planet. Soft and delicate with a creamy texture and a pleasant nut-like flavor similar to that of a pine nut or sunflower seed. Just one or two spoonfuls can transform any recipe into a super nutritious & nutty treat! Delivered fresh, and with an 18-month shelf life, devour these hemp hearts any time you feel like a snack or even grind them up and use them instead of bread crumbs!
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- A recent report funded by the Canadian government states that hemp protein is comprised of 66 percent high-quality edistin protein and that hemp seed contains the highest percentage of this of any plant source. Hemp also contains three times the vitamin E contained in flax.
- Shelled hemp seed comprises 45% "good" fats in an ideal balance of omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), omega-6 linoleic acid (LA), super-omega-3 stearidonic acid (SDA), and super omega-6 gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Shelled hemp seed delivers these EFAs in a balanced 3.75:1 ratio. These hulled hemp seeds are a great source of magnesium and manganese; a good source of thiamin (vitamin B1), phosphorus, vitamin E, iron, and copper.
- Since the human body can't produce essential fatty acids (EFAs), it is important that EFAs be consumed on a regular basis. EFAs are the good fats that doctors recommend as part of a healthy and balanced diet. It is estimated that more than 90 percent of Americans take in too little of one of the most important EFAs, Omega-3– which is found in flax, walnuts, chia, and hemp seeds.
- Hulled hemp seeds can be sprinkled on top of a delicious salad, oatmeal, soup, yogurt or cereal.
- Try grinding them up into a gourmet nut butter.
They can be added to smoothies, baked goods, granola, energy bars, crackers trail mix, or even just eaten straight from the bag. They're that good!
- You can also spread some almond butter on top of banana slices and top it off by sprinkling on some hulled hemp seeds.
Raw hulled hemp seeds*
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Canada
This has been verified THC Free via TestPledge.
Click here, to view the heavy metal test results.