Made with our artisan cold-pressed flax and chia oils and hulled hemp seeds, this Greek Goodness Superfood Dressing is sure to impress those who want to add a Greek style taste to their food. See for yourself why this is so delicious in more ways than one.
When our flax oil and chia oil unite with creamy hulled hemp, savory garlic, onion, oregano and basil, it creates a mouth-watering Grecian sensation. Now everyone, including ornery seniors and finicky kids, can enjoy all the benefits of essential omega oils. You will never use another unhealthy salad dressing again!
- This Greek Goodness Superfood Dressing is sure to impress those who want to add a Greek taste to their food. When our flax oil and chia oil unite with creamy hulled hemp seeds, savory garlic, onion, oregano and basil, it creates a mouth-watering Grecian sensation.
- Too many low carb dressings have no flavor. Ours is rich, creamy, tastes great and it's an easy way to add Omega-3s to your diet!
- This is the perfect drizzle sauce for any dish such as baked potatoes, salads, rice dishes, vegetables, sandwiches, wraps, pasta dishes, or soup! Let your imagination run wild and pour this on any dish you can think of.
- Made in the USA with organic, artisan cold-pressed oil. This ensures you get all the benefits of essential omegas! Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, kosher, soy-free, canola-free, and gluten-free. Artisan crafted in small batches in a family-owned business that’s committed to bringing you the finest natural ingredients in delicious blends that will make the strictest vegan and meat eaters happy!
- This is a genuine health food that's organic, plant-based, keto-friendly, vegan, raw, dairy-free. Crafted with care to deliver a wonderful balance of seasonings that will complement the recipes you make for the people you care about the most!
At Foods Alive, we ultra-cold press our own fresh oils in small batches and they are never refined. This maximizes the minerals and essential omega oils to provide your family with the healthiest superfood dressing on the market!
This is the perfect drizzle sauce for any dish such as baked potatoes, salads, rice dishes, vegetables, sandwiches, wraps, pasta dishes, or soup!. Did we mention that it's an easy way to add Omega-3s to your diet?! Let your imagination run wild and pour this on any dish you can think of.
Gold flax oil*, filtered water, rice vinegar*, chia oil*, hulled hemp seeds*, Dijon mustard* (apple cider vinegar*, water, mustard seed*, salt, turmeric*, spices*), onion powder*, garlic granules*, Himalayan pink salt, oregano*, black pepper*, basil*.
- Shelf Life is 8 Months (refrigerated)
- Store in refrigerator upon receipt
- Shake well before using
- Freezing extends shelf life
- Not for use as a cooking oil
Are the plastic bottles BPA-free?
Yes, we use BPA-free bottles made of Polyethylene and the main difference is that our bottle is black to protect it from light which can degrade the oil.
Do your artisan cold-pressed salad dressings need to be shipped refrigerated? Does the shipping time affect the oils?
Very high heat (over 300 degrees) or prolonged heat over a very long time can degrade the omega-rich oils. However, the relatively short shipment times and variable seasonal temperatures encountered during shipment have been found to be irrelevant when tested. Even shipments arriving during the summer heat waves can be guaranteed as being potent and unharmed.
Can I cook with your artisan cold-pressed salad dressings?
Cooking with our artisan cold-pressed salad dressing is not recommended and really defeats the purpose of Foods Alive taking such great care in pressing the oil at a low temperature. The omega essential fatty acids are very delicate and really high heat will destroy them. But you can use it after cooking on a number of dishes by adding it your dish once it's on your plate and ready to consume.
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.
The 1 gallon size of our dressings are made to order, so this product can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship out. If our production schedule shows that it will take longer than 2 weeks, we will use our discretion to send you the equivalent replacement in our smaller bottles instead with no change in pricing.