Vegan Ranch Dressing and Dip, Organic Cold-Pressed Oil – Keto-Friendly, Sugar-Free, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Plant-based
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
If you're looking for a vegan alternative to ranch dressing, then you've hit the jackpot! cha-ching! Vegan Ranch Dressing, made with artisan cold-pressed sesame oil, lives up to its name and does not sacrifice taste and quality. Finally, there's a plant-based Ranch salad dressing that actually tastes like Ranch dressing. Now everyone, including ornery seniors and finicky kids, can enjoy all the benefits of essential omega oils. It's also keto-friendly and sugar-free.
- Made in the USA, where we use low temperatures to preserve the vital living enzymes and essential nutrients.
- Before we decide which seed to use, we cold-press samples from several certified organic farmers. Then we taste each batch to find the one with the lightest and nuttiest taste, while also preserving its full potential of essential minerals and nutrients.
- Once we decide on the best seeds, our cold-pressed oils are crafted in small batches at a very low temperature on our own equipment to ensure the finest quality and taste. This extra attention to detail allows us to maintain the superior quality you have come to expect from Foods Alive.
- Our artisan cold-pressed oils consistently beat the leading brands in blind taste tests!
- Real health food! Full of heart-healthy omega fatty acids. Omega fatty acids are essential and are associated with benefits like reduced inflammation, improved heart health, and brain health.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Kosher.
- Unrefined and free of preservatives.
- We use BPA-free bottles that are black to protect contents from light, which can degrade the oil. We also have a bulk size available in a glass bottle.
- Let your imagination run wild and pour this on any dish you can think of.
- A creamy drizzle sauce to brighten up baked potatoes, salads, rice dishes, vegetables, sandwiches, wraps and burritos, pasta dishes, soup, or your own special homemade dip.
- Did we mention that it's an easy way to add Omega Essential Fatty Acids to your diet?!
Filtered water, cold-pressed sesame oil*, coconut milk*, lemon juice*, garlic powder*, onion powder*, Himalayan pink salt, vinegar*, guar gum*, nutritional yeast, dill weed*, white pepper*, chives*, monk fruit*.
- Shelf Life is 14 Months (refrigerated)
- Store in refrigerator upon receipt
- Shake well before using
- Freezing extends shelf life
- Not for use as a cooking oil
Do your artisan cold-pressed oils need to be shipped refrigerated? Does the shipping time affect the oils?
When tested, the relatively short shipment times and variable seasonal temperatures encountered during shipment have been found to be irrelevant. Even shipments arriving during the summer heatwaves can be guaranteed as being potent and unharmed.
Are the plastic bottles BPA-free?
Yes, we use BPA-free bottles made of Polyethylene and the main difference is that our bottle is black to protect it from light which can degrade the oil. If you're looking to ditch plastic completely, we do currently offer our artisan cold-pressed oils in a 32 oz glass bottle.
Can I cook with your artisan cold-pressed oils?
Cooking with our artisan cold-pressed oils is not recommended. The smoke point (the temperature at which an oil will burn and become rancid) of flax oil is 225 degrees Fahrenheit, most forms of cooking will easily exceed this temperature. Cooking with our oils will not only affect the taste, but omega essential fatty acids are very delicate and high heat will destroy them. However, you can use the oils after cooking on a number of dishes by adding it once it's on your plate and ready to consume.
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.
- The 1-gallon size of our dressings are made to order, so this product can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship out. If our production schedule shows that it will take longer than 2 weeks, we will use our discretion to send you the equivalent replacement in our smaller bottles instead with no change in pricing.