Everything Snack Crackers - Organic - New Flavor! - Delicious Vegan Flax Crackers, Great for Low-Carb Snacks, Non-GMO, Plant-Based, Keto-Friendly and Gluten-Free
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Tastes just like an Everything bagel stuffed into a cracker!
Say hello to the cracker with a purpose and goodbye to constipating crackers. Everything Snack Crackers are a mix of nutrient-rich almonds, flax, sesame, chia and sunflower seeds, and almonds blended with hearty gluten-free toasted oat flower and onion, and garlic. With superior taste, texture, and clean plant-based organic ingredients, everyone will love our new vegan snack crackers. Since these snack crackers contain fiber and protein, they are the perfect snack to give your body the power it's looking for.
- Made in the USA, where we use low temperatures to dehydrate and preserve the vital living enzymes and essential nutrients.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- Did you know that the flax seeds in these crackers are still ALIVE? Yes, they are! Just soak them in water and then plant these bad boys in the dirt and flax plants will shoot up from the ground. Pretty nifty, aye?! These would be great for a child's science fair project!
- High in fiber, contains Omegas 3, 6, and 9, along with protein and many other valuable vitamins and minerals.
- These gluten-free crackers are nutritious, healthy, versatile, and satisfying! Excellent choice if you're hardcore low-carb or keto and looking for something filling.
- Besides just being an overall healthy treat, these are ideal for anyone, including athletes of all levels, who want to build and maintain muscle but don't want to compromise dietary beliefs or practices. In other words, these are suitable for those seeking plant-based alternatives to casein, whey, egg, meat, and poultry.
Enjoy these healthy, energy-packed treats in school lunches for your kids, plane trips, road trips, backpacking, camping, or as an after-workout snack!
Seed blend* (gold flax*, sunflower*, natural sesame*, black sesame*, chia*), almonds*, gluten-free oat flour*, minced onion*, Himalayan pink salt, garlic granules*.
Shelf Life: 1 Year
What is the difference between gold and brown flax seed?
Nutritionally, not much. Our reason for using gold flax seed is taste. Gold flaxseed has a fresher and nuttier flavor, while brown flax seed can often have a bitter flavor.
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.