- Clinically Studied Curcumin with Turmerones
- Up to 500 Times Stronger Than Turmeric
- Healthy Inflammation Response
- Powerful Proven Results
- Gluten Free
- Safe, Studied, Effective
Safe, clinically studied and effective
- The only patented curcumin with turmeric essential oil containing turmerones
- Superior support for a healthy inflammation response †
- Supports liver, brain, heart, and immune health
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals *
- High antioxidant ORAC value > 1,500,000 **
- Provides 500 mg of full spectrum curcuminoids per softgel
- From non-GMO turmeric grown without chemicals
- Free from harmful solvents
- Over 50 groundbreaking published studies
Experience the CuraMed Difference
When compared gram per gram, the clinically studied curcumin in CuraMed delivers up to 500 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than turmeric. ^
† Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse
**Based on independent lab analysis per 100 grams of CuraMed curcumin
^ Based on enhanced absorption of CuraMed curcumin versus equivalent weight capsule of unstandardized turmeric containing 2% curcumin
Free of the following:
Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives, chemicals, GMOs.
Recommendations: 1 softgel daily, may increase as desired. Using patented technology, this proprietary complex provides enhanced absorption and sustained retention time at meaningful levels in the body.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using. Color variations are normal.
- The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page.
Why are there so many dosage options for CuraMed? Which one is best?
CuraMed is available in different dosages and delivery systems in order to provide multiple options for consumers with different preferences. For those that desire a high dose formula, we recommend CuraMed 750. CuraMed 375 is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a smaller or maintenance dose. CuraMed 200 and CuraMed 500 are intended for those who prefer a vegan product. And finally, CuraMed Syrup is ideal for people who have difficulty swallowing traditional capsules or tablets.
How is CuraMed different than Curamin®? Can we take them both together?
CuraMed provides high absorption curcumin and is our highest potency, all-curcumin product. Curamin provides this same curcumin along with a uniquely standardized boswellia, DL–phenylalanine (DLPA), and nattokinase as a combination for occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse.* It is perfectly fine to use them together, according to your individual preferences.
How does the curcumin in CuraMed compare to other curcumin and turmeric products?
CuraMed is up to 500 times more powerful than turmeric.^
The most active compound in turmeric, and the one associated with most of its health benefits, is curcumin. However, turmeric contains as little as 2% curcumin, meaning many grams of turmeric (equivalent to hundreds of capsules) need to be taken to equal the amount of curcumin in one CuraMed. CuraMed starts with pure curcumin, which is then blended with turmeric essential oil (which contains beneficial compounds called turmerones that are health supportive as well) to increase its absorption.
So not only does CuraMed contain more curcumin in a single softgel than any turmeric product and almost every other enhanced absorption curcumin, it is significantly better absorbed than plain curcumin and its health benefits have been proven in over 50 published studies.
Is there any other info about CuraMed available?
Yes, there are plenty of articles about CuraMed from Terry Naturally. Here are a few to start with:
^Based on enhanced absorption of CuraMed curcumin versus equivalent weight capsule of unstandardized turmeric containing 2% curcumin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied) Otherwise, shipping is only $7.55 (Contiguous U.S. only)
If you live outside of the U.S. or in Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.