from Creative Health Institute
- 3 cups golden flax seeds (ground very fine)
- 2 cups fresh corn or frozen and thawed
- 1 cup sprouted sunflower seeds (soak overnight)
- 1/8 cup alfalfa sprouts (if desired)
- 2 tbsp minced sweet onion
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
Salt to taste
- Water or rejuvelac as needed to make a spreadable batter
Blend all ingredients to smooth consistency. Add liquid so not too thick. Be sure to have liquid in bottom of blender when you start so it’s not too thick for the motor.
Pour batter onto teflex sheets or parchment-lined dehydrator trays, and spread into rounds the size of tostada shells.
Dehydrate 3 hours or until able to flip over.
Flip over and remove teflex or parchment paper and continue to dehydrate til desired doneness at 105 degrees about 16 hours (for tosdadas till crisp and for soft shell tacos till fairly dry, but flexible).
To serve, top with “almost refried beans
”, “not so cheese
, chopped veggies, etc.