Thick Vegan Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Recipe by Casey the College Celiac
- 3/4 cup baked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (roughly 1 large banana)
- 1/4 cup Foods Alive cacao powder
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 TBSP coconut syrup or sweetener
- Optional: 1 TBSP coconut flour
- Cook your sweet potato.
- Once you cool your sweet potato in the fridge, pull out a blender or food processor and put in 3/4 cup of baked sweet potato (scooped out from the middle - no skin), as well as all the other ingredients.
- The coconut flour in this banana chocolate pudding is optional, but it helps make the pudding thicker and fluffier. You can also add an additional tablespoon of sweetener or melted chocolate chips if you want this pudding even sweeter.
- Once everything is blended well, pour your pudding into a container and enjoy! I found that this vegan chocolate pudding was even more delicious after being refrigerated overnight, but you can dive in as soon as it's ready!