Raw Truffle Samoas
Servings: 10 truffles
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 133 cups oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa of cacao powder
- 8 pitted dates
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch Himalayan salt
- Bake 1/3 of the coconut on a baking sheet at 400 F for 5-minutes.
- While that is baking, add to a food processor the other 1/3 of coconut along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Process until smooth like batter and combined.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of the dough into balls.
- Transfer your baked coconut flakes into a small bowl.
- Roll your dough-balls into the toasted coconut flakes.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge. Enjoy!