Raw Living Chili
from Creative Health Institute
- Soak 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes for Phase II
- 4 cups sprouted barley (or soaked overnight)
- 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 1 medium red (or green) bell pepper, diced
- 12 tomatoes diced small
- ½ cup red onion diced
- 2 cups corn
- 1 tbsp pizza or Italian seasoning (can use Oregano, Thyme, Basil and Rosemary)
- ¾ tsp curry
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne or chili powder
- ¼ tsp chipotle seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup oil
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 cups soaked sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 cup dates, soaked and pitted
ProcedureMake sure all of your ingredients are room temperature.
Mix all Phase I ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix Phase II ingredients in a food processor or Vitamix until it forms a paste.
Add to ingredients from Phase I in a large bowl and mix in by hand.
Salt to taste.
Serve in heated serving dish.
Chili should be warm.