- 1 cup pre-soaked sundried tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 carrots, grated
- 1 cup red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp Tamari or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup flax seeds (ground)
Pre-soak sundried tomatoes at least 30 minutes to an hour.
In food processor, blend all ingredients except ground flax to an even consistency (slightly chunky paste).
Place mixture in large bowl and add ground flax. Blend with hands until a sticky paste forms.
Scoop ½ cup mixture and form by hand on dehydrator sheets.
Mold burgers into 4-inch round diameter.
Dehydrate at 105F at least 6 hours (rare) or 8-10 hours (medium rare). Can flip half way through.
Keeps 7 days in fridge.
Serve with raw ketchup