Pitaya Zoats Recipe
Recipe by Lena @pureveganfood
- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/2 zucchini grated
- 1 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pitaya powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 tsp erythritol
- 1 yellow kiwi
- 1 strawberry
- 1 tbsp omega-3
- 1 tbsp Foods Alive hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Foods Alive goji berries
- 1 tbsp Foods Alive pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
Add oats, zucchini, oat milk to the small pot, stir and simmer on a low heat until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat, add chia, powders, splash of water if needed.
Mix well and spoon to the bowl.
Add toppings. Experience pure joy!