Organic Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls
Recipe by Laura Maria Grammatico
- 2 cups organic creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup melted virgin/unrefined coconut oil
- 3/4 cup of fine coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of sticky sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp vanilla flavor
- 1 tbsp almond flavor
- 4 heaping tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 4 tbsp Chia seeds raw
- 4 tbsp Flax seeds raw
- 1/2 of whole nutmeg - ground fine
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 toasted shredded coconut flakes, ground fine in a spice grinder
- 2 cups of dark chocolate chips to mix and scoop into mini cupcake liners and freeze
Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl and mix well.
Add more coconut flour if needed, to form solid balls of 1 tablespoon dough in each.
Place balls in mini cupcake liners and refrigerate or freeze until solid.
Drizzle melted chocolate over the top or keep plain.
Keep cold until ready to serve.