- 2 cups garbanzo beans soak overnight and then sprout
- 2 cups sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
- 1 ripe avocado, put in last-carrier of flavors and makes it smooth
- ¾ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/8 cup extra virgin raw olive oil
- ½ - 1 cup water
- ¼ cup Nama Shoya or Bragg’s Aminos (or Coconut Aminos)
- 1 onion
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 3-6 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried or fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1-2 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp chili powder
Put all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth consistency, add water as needed. Be sure to have liquid in bottom of blender when starting as not to overwork the motor on your blender.
Serve on tacos, burritos, as a dish or with raw corn chips.
Layer between tomatoes, shredded lettuce, raw black olives, pine nut cheese and wrap in a collard green.
Serve with sliced mangos, onions, avocados and green peppers.