- 1 C (8 oz.) coconut oil, room temperature
- 11/12 (6.75 oz.) of coconut sugar
- 2 Tbs. of chia seeds (ground) plus enough filtered water to make the consistency of eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 ½ C. (7.5 oz.) all purpose flour (can use whole wheat)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan Salt
- 3 C (12 oz.) granola
- ½ C. (2 oz.) chopped almonds
- ½ C. (2 oz.) chopped walnuts
- ½ C (3 oz.) mini chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer or a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, cream together the coconut butter and sugar until light and fluffy (1-2 minutes) add the chia gel and vanilla. Mix 1-2 minutes.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the wet ingredients just until combined.
Using a wooden spoon or spatula mix in the granola, nuts and chocolate chips just until combined.
Scoop balls of dough, about two Tbs. onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing 2” apart. Press down lightly on the top of the cookie with the scoop or a spoon.
Bake 10-12 minutes.
Remove to a cooling rack.