Grazia's Raw Broccoli Hummus
- 3 cups raw broccoli, chopped
- 3 cups (3 small to medium) raw zucchini, chopped
- 1/3 cup raw sesame tahini (to make, take about 1/3 cup sesame seeds and add enough olive oil to form a runny peanut butter texture) or use a whole avocado instead of tahini
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp non-fortified nutritional yeast - nooch!
- 1 tsp Herbamare (or to taste)
- 1 heaping tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- thick slice of red onion chopped
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 3-5 cloves pressed garlic
Place the veggies into your processor and process till finely chopped.
Add remaining ingredients and blend till smooth. This will mean stopping a few times to scrape your bowl.
If the mix is too thick — which it may well be — add a thin stream of water or more lemon juice to thin it out.