Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls (No Bake & Grain Free)
- 1/2 cup organic, unrefined, virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of Foods Alive Coconut Sugar (or organic liquid Stevia to taste)
- 1 tbsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 tbsp almond flavoring
- 1/4 tsp finely ground Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 cups of organic, blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp organic, fine coconut flour
- 2/3 cups of organic dark chocolate chunks or chips - cold
- 3 tbsp Foods Alive whole organic pumpkin seeds - grind to a flour (in coffee grinder)
- 1 tbsp whole Foods Alive organic gold flax seeds - grind to a flour
- 1/2 cup organic toasted coconut flakes - grind to a flour
- Melted organic chocolate to drizzle
In a mixing bowl, whisk briskly the room temperature coconut oil until light and almost fluffy, (approx. 30-60 seconds).
Add coconut sugar, vanilla and almond flavoring, pink salt, and pumpkin spice. Mix well.
Slowly sprinkle in the sifted, blanched almond flour, stirring well as you add in more.
In a spice or coffee grinder, add the whole flax seeds and grind to a flour. Add to dough and stir.
Then grind the pumpkin seeds and toasted coconut flour, and add to the dough. Mix well.
Fold in organic dark chocolate chunks or chips and refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
Take a level tablespoon of dough and roll it gently into a ball, using your hands, (you can also use a melon baller tool).
Place balls on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. When all balls are done, refrigerate.
Heat a bar of organic dark chocolate in a pan on very low heat.
Add 1 Tbsp of coconut oil and stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat.
Using a teaspoon, drizzle melted chocolate over each cookie dough ball.
Keep refrigerated until served.