- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 1 red bell pepper (deseeded and chopped)
- 3 tbsp Hulled Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp Artisan Cold-Pressed Oil (Flax, Chia, Hemp, Black Sesame)
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon (or lime) juice
- 1 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 small clove garlic (or 1/2 tsp garlic granules)
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tbsp water
Make dressing first: Add water to dry ingredients, mix, and then add juice and oil.
Let dressing sit while you pulse chop all veggies in a food processor.
Combine veggies and dressing in a large bowl.
Mix well to coat all the salad in the dressing.
Let the ingredients sit for a bit to marinate flavors.
Top with tomato wedges and fresh dill.