- ½ cup of cashews
- 7 oz of arugula
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of himalayan pink salt
- 6 turns of a pepper grinder
- ¼ cup oil (2 parts Extra Virgin Olive to 1 part Gold Flax Oil)
- 1 tbsp of non-fortified nutritional yeast (non-fortified)
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of hulled hemp seeds
ProcedurePlace each item in order into your food processor.
Leave it a little chunky.
This will keep for about 4 days in the refrigerator.
Serve with your favorite Flax Cracker or Red Bell Pepper strips.