Organic Gold Flax Seed Oil - Artisan Cold Pressed, 100% Pure Flax Oil, Tastes Great, and Healthy
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Our flax oil consistently beats the leading brands in blind taste tests!
Foods Alive's Organic Gold Flax Oil is full of omega-3 fatty acids and nutrient-rich lignans. We believe that the freshest and best-tasting flaxseed grows in the most nutrient-dense and mineral-rich soil. This is why our Organic Gold Flax Oil has an amazingly great taste that is oh so delicioso!
- Made in the USA, where we use low temperatures to preserve the vital living enzymes and essential nutrients.
- Before we decide which seed to use, we cold-press samples from several certified organic farmers. Then we taste each batch to find the one with the lightest and nuttiest taste, while also preserving its full potential of essential minerals and nutrients.
- Once we decide on the best seeds, our cold-pressed oils are crafted in small batches at a very low temperature on our own equipment to ensure the finest quality and taste. This extra attention to detail allows us to maintain the superior quality you have come to expect from Foods Alive.
- Our Artisan Cold-Pressed Oils consistently beat the leading brands in blind taste tests!
- Real health food! Full of heart-healthy omega fatty acids. Omega fatty acids are essential and are associated with benefits like reduced inflammation, improved heart health, and brain health.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Kosher.
- Unrefined and free of preservatives.
- We use BPA-free bottles that are black to protect contents from light, which can degrade the oil. We also have a bulk size available in a glass bottle.
- This organic flax oil has a delightfully nutty flavor, making it easy to add it to your smoothie, yogurt, soup, or even drizzle it on a baked potato!
- Flaxseed oil can be swapped for other types of oil in salad dressings, dips, and sauces.
100% Unrefined, raw gold flax seed oil*.
*certified organic ingredient
Origin of Seeds: USA or Canada
- Shelf Life is 8 Months (refrigerated)
- Store in refrigerator upon receipt
- Shake well before using
- Freezing extends shelf life
- Not for use as a cooking oil
What is the difference between gold and brown flax seed?
Nutritionally, not much. Our reason for using gold flax seed is taste. Gold flaxseed has a fresher and nuttier flavor, while brown flax seed can often have a bitter flavor.
Do your artisan cold-pressed oils need to be shipped refrigerated? Does the shipping time affect the oils?
When tested, the relatively short shipment times and variable seasonal temperatures encountered during shipment have been found to be irrelevant. Even shipments arriving during the summer heatwaves can be guaranteed as being potent and unharmed.
Are the plastic bottles BPA-free?
Yes, we use BPA-free bottles made of Polyethylene and the main difference is that our bottle is black to protect it from light which can degrade the oil. If you're looking to ditch plastic completely, we do offer this oil in a 32 oz glass bottle.
Can I cook with your artisan cold-pressed oils?
Cooking with our artisan cold-pressed oils is not recommended. The smoke point (the temperature at which an oil will burn and become rancid) of flax oil is 225 degrees Fahrenheit, most forms of cooking will easily exceed this temperature. Cooking with our oils will not only affect the taste, but omega essential fatty acids are very delicate and high heat will destroy them. However, you can use the oils after cooking on a number of dishes by adding it once it's on your plate and ready to consume.
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.