Organic Black Seed Oil - Artisan Cold Pressed, 100% Pure Black Seed Oil Pressed from Black Cumin Seed
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Black Seed Oil, also known as Black Cumin Oil, is a remarkable and highly prized nutritive oil. This beneficial oil has been used for thousands of years by many cultures and health practices (including Ayurveda) from around the world. Black Seed Oil and black seeds were found in King Tut’s tomb and it is also known to have been used by Cleopatra, Queen Nefertiti, and Hippocrates.
- Our artisan cold-pressed oils consistently beat the leading brands in blind taste tests! We test samples from certified organic farmers and taste each batch to find the one with the freshest and best taste.
- Unrefined and free of preservatives. Our cold-pressed oils are crafted in small batches at a very low temperature to ensure quality and enjoyment. We use BPA-free bottles that are black to protect contents from light which can degrade the oil. We also have a bulk size available in a glass bottle.
- Real health food! Full of heart-healthy omega fatty acid. Omega fatty acids are essential to healthy living and are associated with benefits like reduced inflammation, improved heart health, and brain health.
- Black Seed Oil has a unique cell structure and contains vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Kosher.
- Black seed oil can be taken on its own or mixed in water, juice, or herbal tea. Did we mention that it's an easy way to add omegas to your diet?!
- Drizzle this earthy, zesty, herbaceous oil onto salads or baked potatoes, or mix into smoothies or assorted dips!
- Black seed oil could be applied topically as well. Feel free to add it to your DIY lotion recipes or for oil pulling or for oil cleansing.
- For another quick and easy option, fill veggie capsules with the Black Seed Oil. See the tutorial video below for more information.
100% Unrefined, virgin raw black cumin seed (Nigella sativa) oil*.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Israel or Turkey
(Since this is a natural product, the different landscapes and climates in these two countries can cause the color, smell, and taste of the oil to vary from lot to lot).
- Store in refrigerator upon receipt
- For clearer oil, do not shake
- Freezing extends shelf life
- Not for use as a cooking oil
Do your artisan cold-pressed oils need to be shipped refrigerated? Does the shipping time affect the oils?
When tested, the relatively short shipment times and variable seasonal temperatures encountered during shipment have been found to be irrelevant. Even shipments arriving during the summer heatwaves can be guaranteed as being potent and unharmed.
Are the plastic bottles BPA-free?
Yes, we use BPA-free bottles made of Polyethylene and the main difference is that our bottle is black to protect it from light which can degrade the oil. If you're looking to ditch plastic completely, we do offer this oil in a 32 oz glass bottle.
Can I cook with your artisan cold-pressed oils?
Cooking with our artisan cold-pressed oils is not recommended. The smoke point (the temperature at which an oil will burn and become rancid) of black seed oil would be exceeded by most forms of cooking. Cooking with our oils will not only affect the taste, but omega essential fatty acids are very delicate and high heat will destroy them. However, you can use the oils after cooking on a number of dishes by adding it once it's on your plate and ready to consume.
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.