Pumpkin Seeds - Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Raw, Semi-Crunchy Source of Protein and Fiber | Perfect for Salad, Granola, Trail Mix or Baked Goods
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
By Lena Ropp
Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse providing antioxidants and they're a great source of fiber and protein. Pumpkin seeds are a tasty and crunchy treat that you can enjoy raw or roasted and salted.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- A one-ounce serving contains 7 grams of protein, 6 grams of omega-3 fatty acids, along with phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, and more.
- Can be enjoyed raw or toasted, as a snack, in your trail mix, or in smoothies, yogurt, or salad (along with a Foods Alive superfood salad dressing). Or try them roasted and salted.
- Sold in a resealable package and easy to take with you on your next adventure.
Raw pumpkin seeds.*
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: China (We had a USA-grown source for pumpkin seeds lined up, but it fell through. We are continuing our search for USA-grown pumpkin seeds and hope to have them available soon).
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.