Natural sesame seeds have one of the most recognizable flavors in the world and has been incorporated into a wide variety of foods worldwide. Sesame seeds are a natural source of protein, fiber, and healthy fatty acids.
- Sesame seeds are a great source of calcium, a one gram of seeds contains approximately 85 milligrams of calcium. Sesame seeds also have high amounts of protein, phosphorous, iron, and magnesium. Our sesame seeds are the entire raw seed, including the shell.
- Our seeds are fresh and packed with goodness. Macrominerals like calcium and magnesium can be good for your health, and trace minerals like iron, copper, and manganese are important for regulating your metabolism.
- Sesame seeds have one of the most recognizable flavors in the world and has been incorporated into a wide variety of foods worldwide. Because our seeds have their shells, they're crunchier and have a stronger flavor. They also deliver more lignans and beneficial unsaturated fatty acids.
- They can be added to your favorite granolas, yogurts, energy bars, crackers, soups, sauces, dips, or breads. You can make your own hummus or use them when baking, and they're great on salads!
- Our seeds are fresh, organic, good, and good for you. They're non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, and keto-friendly. Enjoy these seeds and join the superfood crowd!
Our natural sesame seeds are unhulled (it's the whole entire seed) to give you a crunchy and tasty treat that you can enjoy raw or lightly toasted. Make your own fresh tahini, add them to baked goods, granola, yogurts, energy bars, crackers, soups, sauces, dips, or breads. You can also sprinkle them on your next salad to go along with one of our gourmet superfood salad dressings.
Raw sesame seeds (whole entire seed).*
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: Mexico, Bolivia, or Paraguay
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.
- The bulk 5-pound and 25-pound options are made to order, so this product can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship out.
- If our production schedule for the bulk sizes shows that it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship out, we will use our discretion to send you the equivalent replacement in our smaller bags instead.