Himalayan Pink Salt
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Himalayan pink salt is one of the purest and most beneficial forms of salt crystals in the world.
- 100% pure mineral salt from a pristine area deep in the Himalayan Mountain Range.
- Our salt is fine-ground so there's no need for a grinder. A regular salt shaker will do the job.
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- Himalayan salt has a precise mesh with our body's inner workings because it contains an almost identical set of elements to those found inside the human body, 84 of the possible 92 trace minerals, in the same proportion as naturally exists in our blood.
- Our salt’s vivid pink color is a result of the trace elements in the salt, including energy-rich iron. These naturally present minerals are essential for human health.
- Click here to see a list of the trace elements that are in Himalayan pink salt.
- Foods Alive's fine granulated crystal salt works well for salt shakers and cooking recipes.
- Himalayan crystal salt can be consumed as mineral water (Sole*), dissolved in a hot bath for a healthy soak and detox, or it can be put directly on your food or used in cooking.
Himalayan Pink Salt
Shelf Life: 5 years
Country of Origin: Pakistan
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.
- The bulk 5-pound and 22-pound options are made to order, so this product can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship out.
- If our production schedule for the bulk sizes shows that it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship out, we will use our discretion to send you the equivalent replacement in our smaller bags instead.