Coconut Sugar - Organic, Unrefined
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Coconut sugar is made by evaporating the coconut sap, which is hand-harvested by traditional sugar farmers. These farmers climb high into the canopy of coconut palms to gently slice the blossoms from their stems and collect the sweet nectar. The nectar that is collected is then kettle-boiled into a thick caramel syrup, which is then dehydrated and ground into crystals.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Kosher.
- Organic coconut sugar is a sustainable, healthy, low-glycemic alternative to common sweeteners.
- It can be used as an equal replacement for other sweeteners such as agave, turbinado, evaporated cane juice, or refined white sugar.
- It has been a long-celebrated tradition in food and medicine for thousands of years, throughout Southern and Southeastern Asia.
- Coconut sugar crystals dissolve easily, so it's perfect for all of your favorite recipes like smoothies, chocolate, coffee, tea, yogurt, cakes, desserts, and more!
Coconut palm sugar*
Shelf Life: 5 years
Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.