Moringa Powder - Organic | (Moringa Oleifera) | From India | Plant Protein, Perfect for Smoothies, Drinks or Tea
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Moringa is a tree that is native to the sub-Himalayan areas of Northern India. Almost all parts of the tree have been eaten or used as ingredients in traditional herbal and Ayurvedic medicines for thousands of years.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly, and Kosher.
- Moringa leaf powder is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. It is a source of many vitamins and minerals and contains every essential amino acid making it a complete plant protein.
- Moringa can easily replace vegetables such as spinach or kale and can be used to fortify ingredients in smoothies, juices, pasta, cereals, soups, sauces, dips, and more.
Organic moringa leaf powder (Morina oleifera).*
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: India
Special notice to customers in California ONLY
(California Proposition 65) WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
You can check out our Prop 65 page for more info by clicking here.
Click here, to view the heavy metal test results.
Why is there a Proposition 65 warning on my superfood?
Please click here for the answer.
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.