Hulled Hemp Seeds - Organic, Plant-Based Superfood Protein Containing Omega-3s | Vegan, Keto Friendly, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Also known as shelled hemp, hemp hearts, or hemp nuggets, hulled hemp seeds might just be the best-tasting food on the planet! They are also considered by leading researchers and medical doctors to be one of the most nutritious food sources on the planet. Soft and delicate with a creamy texture and a pleasant nut-like flavor similar to that of a pine nut or sunflower seed. Just one or two spoonfuls can transform any recipe into a super nutritious & nutty treat! Delivered fresh, and with an 18-month shelf life, devour these hemp hearts any time you feel like a snack or even grind them up and use them instead of bread crumbs!
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- A recent report funded by the Canadian government states that hemp protein is comprised of 66 percent high-quality edistin protein and that hemp seed contains the highest percentage of this of any plant source. Hemp also contains three times the vitamin E contained in flax.
- Shelled hemp seed comprises 45% "good" fats in an ideal balance of omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), omega-6 linoleic acid (LA), super-omega-3 stearidonic acid (SDA), and super omega-6 gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Shelled hemp seed delivers these EFAs in a balanced 3.75:1 ratio. These hulled hemp seeds are a great source of magnesium and manganese; a good source of thiamin (vitamin B1), phosphorus, vitamin E, iron, and copper.
- Since the human body can't produce essential fatty acids (EFAs), it is important that EFAs be consumed on a regular basis. EFAs are the good fats that doctors recommend as part of a healthy and balanced diet. It is estimated that more than 90 percent of Americans take in too little of one of the most important EFAs, Omega-3– which is found in flax, walnuts, chia, and hemp seeds.
- Hulled hemp seeds can be sprinkled on top of a delicious salad, oatmeal, soup, yogurt or cereal.
- Try grinding them up into a gourmet nut butter.
- They can be added to smoothies, baked goods, granola, energy bars, crackers trail mix, or even just eaten straight from the bag. They're that good!
- You can also spread some almond butter on top of banana slices and top it off by sprinkling on some hulled hemp seeds.
Raw hulled hemp seeds*
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Canada
This has been verified THC Free via TestPledge.
Click here, to view the heavy metal test results.
Will I test positive for a drug screen if I eat your hemp foods?
To assure consumers that eating our hemp foods does not cause a confirmed positive drug test for marijuana, we have partnered with the TestPledge program. Foods Alive is committed to keeping THC levels in hemp nut and hemp oil below levels at which failing a workplace drug test is extremely unlikely, even when eating high amounts of these products on a daily basis. For more information on this program, visit www.testpledge.com.
What are all the different hemp food products you offer?
To view all of our hemp products please visit our Hemp Foods page by clicking here.
What is the amino acid profile of your hulled hemp seed?
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.
- The bulk 5-pound option is made to order, so this product can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship out.
- If our production schedule for the bulk size shows that it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship out, we will use our discretion to send you the equivalent replacement in our smaller bags instead.