The robust flavors of garlic, onion, and tomato combine for a flavor-packed punch of goodness! Try these savory crackers with any dish, dip, or spread and prepare to be amazed!
- The robust flavors of garlic, onion, and tomato combine for a flavor-packed punch of goodness! Try these savory crackers with any dish, dip, or spread and prepare to be amazed!
- Onions and garlic are the foundation of many flavorful dishes and cooked onions give dishes a rich umami flavor and a subtle sweetness - you'll be delighted!
- Great whole flax snack crackers that are tasty, healthy & crunchy, in assorted flavors. Sturdy and great with cheese, hummus, peanut butter, or dips, toppings, and your favorite spread. These crackers don't fall apart and are great snacks for family and friends.
- High in fiber, contains Omegas 3, 6, and 9, along with protein and valuable vitamins and minerals. Calories from fat: 85. Keto friendly - net carbs: 0.5. These gluten free crackers are nutritious, healthy, versatile and satisfying! Excellent choice if you're hard core low-carb or keto and looking for something filling. Also great for school lunches or after-workout snacks.
- Made in the USA, where we use low temperatures to dehydrate and preserve the vital living enzymes and essential nutrients. Take a break from supermarket crackers and go for these grain-free, gluten-free, healthy crackers.
These crackers area a good source of iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6, manganese, and copper and are also high in fiber, protein, omega-3, and many other vitamins and minerals.
Did you know the flax seeds in these crackers are still ALIVE? Yes, they are! Just soak them in water and then plant these bad boys in the dirt and flax plants will shoot up from the ground. Pretty nifty, aye?! These would be great for a child's science fair project!
This is the perfect snack to enjoy at any time of the day. Snack right from the bag, use them like bread for nut butter, crush them up and sprinkle them on your salad, or in a casserole. The possibilities are limitless!
Golden flaxseed*, tomato powder*, granulated garlic*, minced onion*, Himalayan pink salt.
Shelf Life: 1 Year
What is the difference between gold and brown flax seed?
Nutritionally, not much. Our reason for using golden flax seed is taste. Golden flax seed has a fresher and nuttier flavor, while brown flax seed can often have a bitter flavor.
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.
- The 5-pound bulk crackers are made to order, so this product can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship out.
- If our production schedule for the 5-pound bulk crackers shows that it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship out, we will use our discretion to send you the equivalent replacement in our smaller bags instead.