Rosemary Hemp Snack Crackers - Organic - Delicious Vegan Flax Crackers, Great for Low-Carb Snacks, Non-GMO, Plant-Based, Keto-Friendly and Gluten-Free
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Say hello to the cracker with a purpose and goodbye to constipating crackers.
You won't regret filling your snack-a-tite with these! This tasty cracker combines the benefits of both hemp and flaxseed, seasoned with the perfect touch of non-fortified nutritional yeast and Mary– rosemary that is, in a superb savory crunch!
- Made in the USA, where we use low temperatures to dehydrate and preserve the vital living enzymes and essential nutrients.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- Did you know that the flax seeds in these crackers are still ALIVE? Yes, they are! Just soak them in water and then plant these bad boys in the dirt and flax plants will shoot up from the ground. Pretty nifty, aye?! These would be great for a child's science fair project!
- High in fiber, contains Omegas 3, 6, and 9, along with protein and many other valuable vitamins and minerals.
- Calories from fat: 85. Keto-friendly - net carbs: 0.5! These gluten-free crackers are nutritious, healthy, versatile, and satisfying! Excellent choice if you're hardcore low-carb or keto and looking for something filling.
- Besides just being an overall healthy treat, these are ideal for anyone, including athletes of all levels, who want to build and maintain muscle but don't want to compromise dietary beliefs or practices. In other words, these are suitable for those seeking plant-based alternatives to casein, whey, egg, meat, and poultry.
- It delivers all of the essential amino acids to meet human health standards of consumption, as well as vital branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) which are important for continued muscle growth and recovery between workouts or adventures on the hiking trail.
- Great whole flax snack crackers that are tasty, healthy & crunchy. These crackers are sturdy and won't fall apart no matter how you use them – they’ll never disappoint.
- They taste amazing right from the bag or with a sidekick like hummus, salsa, or guacamole.
- Try crunching them up to sprinkle on your salad, soup, or chili. Or crush them up to use in your next pizza crust. The possibilities will surprise you!
Gold flax seed*, hemp protein powder*, non-fortified nutritional yeast, coconut sugar*, apple cider vinegar*, rosemary*, Himalayan pink salt.
Shelf Life: 1 Year
This has been verified THC Free via TestPledge.
What is the difference between gold and brown flax seed?
Nutritionally, not much. Our reason for using gold flax seed is taste. Gold flaxseed has a fresher and nuttier flavor, while brown flax seed can often have a bitter flavor.
Will I test positive for a drug screen if I eat your hemp foods?
To assure consumers that eating our hemp foods does not cause a confirmed positive drug test for marijuana, we have partnered with the TestPledge program. Foods Alive is committed to keeping THC levels in hemp nut, seed, and oil below levels at which failing a workplace drug test is extremely unlikely, even when eating high amounts of these products on a daily basis. For more information on this program, visit www.testpledge.com.
What are all the different hemp food products you offer?
To view all of our hemp products please visit our Hemp Foods page by clicking here.
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.