Good'n Hearty Onion Ring Clusters - Organic
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Say hello to onions with a purpose and goodbye to greasy fried onions!
Snacking can be healthy when it supplies you with protein, fiber, and Omega essential fatty acids (EFAs). Good'n Hearty Onion Ring Clusters start with field-fresh organic yellow onions that are smothered with a batter made of nutrient-rich pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, and hulled hemp seeds with a sprinkling of Reishi mushrooms.
Once they're finished dehydrating at a low temperature, you're left with an outlandishly delicious and nutritious whole food snack.
- Made in the USA, where we use low temperatures to dehydrate and preserve the vital living enzymes and essential nutrients.
Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly and Kosher.
- Enjoy these healthy, energy-packed treats in school lunches for your kids, plane trips, road trips, backpacking, camping, or as an after-workout snack!
- Besides snacking on these straight from the bag, you can use them as croutons on your next salad with one of our gourmet superfood salad dressings.
Onions*, seed blend* (sunflower*, pumpkin*, hulled hemp*, sesame*), fermented coconut tree sap*, non-fortified nutritional yeast, chia protein powder*, Himalayan pink salt, garlic granules*, turmeric powder*, ginger powder*, freeze-dried Reishi mushroom*, beet powder*.
Shelf Life: 8 months
- Orders over $49 qualify for free shipping! (Order total must be over $49 after discounts are applied). For more information please click here.
If you live outside of the US, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 business hours of being placed. However, please note that we do not ship on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. The reason we do not ship on Fridays is that we try to avoid our products sitting on a shipping truck over the weekend.