Healthy Sweets That You Need in Your Life
Everyone loves sweets, right?
But sadly, not all sweets are good for your body.
That's why I'm here to share with you guys some of my favorite, healthy sweets that I know you guys will absolutely love.
And yes, I've tried these all and they are amazing.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line baking sheet w/ parchment paper
2. Add ground flax w/ water, whisk, and set aside
3. In a large bowl, add coconut, oats, molasses, baking powder, salt, and then stir
4. Add in the flax mixture, peanut butter, vanilla, and maple syrup. Stir together.
5. Lightly wet hands and form into about 13 balls
6. Bake 12-14 minutes. Take out and let cool!
Berry Baked Oatmeal Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Combine all ingredients, except berries, and mix
3. Add berries and fold in gently
4. Pour batter into a 8x8 square baking pan
5. Top w/ extra berries (optional)
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, take out & let cool
1. Whisk together coconut oil, cacao powder, coconut sugar, and a pinch of salt
2. Fill muffin tin w/ liners
3. Pour small amount of chocolate mixture into the paper liners
4. Drop a small amount of almond butter into the center of each cup
5. Cover the almond butter with the chocolate mixture
6. Sprinkle salt on top
7. Put into the freezer for an hour, or until solid
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and spray muffin tin w/ olive oil spray
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together coconut flour, salt, ground flax, & baking soda
3. In a smaller bowl, mix water, coconut oil, maple syrup, mashed bananas, and vanilla
4. Add wet to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
5. Pour batter into muffin tin
6. Bake for 20 min. or until toothpick comes out clean
7. Let muffins cool in pan for 10 min. then transfer to wire rack
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. line 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper
3. In a bowl mix together oats, mashed bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup, and walnuts
4. Pour batter into the baking pan, top with cacao nibs, and bake for 20-25 min., or until golden.
5. Allow bars to cool in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack.
Guys, these sweets are SO good.
Not only are they tasty, but they are 20x more healthy than store-bought treats that are filled with processed additives and extreme amounts of sugar.
We want to see which recipe you made! Make sure to tag us in your instagram post(s) @FoodsAlive !
Make sure to follow us on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest @FoodsAlive !